Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Week

Dear Family,
I am pleased to hear that the package I sent got there so soon compared to the one I sent at Christmas. I was really pleased that I was able to find something as I went around town looking for something. As far as things go this week, it hasn't rained as much as you think. In fact most days we go without a jacket pretty much all day without any fear really of it raining on us. This is really a rare occurrence and we need to be on our heels because you really never know when it will turn for the worst. The best part is that trees, bushes, and other plant organisms are bearing leaves now and it really is turning green and keeping with its description of 40 shades of green.
As far as other things go, we continue to teach our Romanian family who we had some ups and downs with. Up until recently they thought that we were Catholic, which we resolved. We also weren't sure how much of our English they understood, but we have realized that they understand us quite well. 8 of them came to church on Sunday which was great. I have never had so many at church before. The members were great as well helping out as much as they could with coloring books, crayons, and snacks. I really think that they felt at home and loved by the members. Simply they are doing well. We also continue to see Peter who still struggles with smoking and didn't come to church for a reason that we don't know.
Yes I want both sides of the family so that I can have a more complete record rather than just names. Also if you could send me my line of authority please as well. Also I would like to inform everyone that next Sunday I am receiving my moves call and if you send any mail, please send it to the mission home. Also have a family called the Wares contacted you yet? They are from Elgin and were supposed to go to America and watch conference there and then go to Las Vegas the following week. I gave them our address and phone number. They are a nice family and fed me a few times and had us over for New Year's Day. I don't really have much else to tell you other than I love and appreciate all that you do for me while on my mission.

Love,
Elder Buxton

No comments:

Post a Comment